Join the #BettiOnoFortheCulture Campaign to Raise $35k in individual support.
Your Contribution Gives Power to Art, Culture & Community
Betti Ono is an active cultural arts venue, gallery and community meeting space located in downtown Oakland, California. Our vision and creative practice embody the bold, curious, and unapologetic spirit of our namesakes: Betti Mabry Davis and Yoko Ono.
At Betti Ono, making art is a function of activism, community transformation, and cultural resilience. As a Black women-led and operated organization, we are dedicated to amplifying the work of artists and communities who are Black, Brown, Immigrant, Indigenous, and LGBTQ+.
Your contribution to this campaign provides core operating support and powers:
● (1) Season of Betti Ono cultural events, workshops, and public programming
● (5) Artists Residencies for the multi-year project, The Fire Next Time: A Call & Response: Intelligent Mischief and the Wakanda Dream Lab, Tongo Eisen-Martin, Zakiya Harris, House of Malico, & Alena Museum
● (2) Cultural Think Tanks engaging artists, collaborators, supporters & partners in visioning our future
● (2) Betti Ono Fellowships for arts and culture professionals of color
● (1) Betti Ono exhibition including design, materials, production, and installation
Betti Ono is a fiscally sponsored project of Pro Arts. Pro Arts adopts this resolution on behalf of Betti Ono, in the capacity as their fiscal sponsor, to receive and disseminate grant funds for general operations, programs, and fundraising purposes. Pro Arts is a duly registered public charity, exempt from Federal income taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN# 94-2259269.
Visit bettiono.com for more information.