Contributions to Elect Matt Myers to Norcross City Council
My wife Raven, son Jacob and I love Norcross, and I want to do my part in making our community a vibrant place to Live, Work, Play, and Invest. I think the right recipe for Norcross’s prosperity in a rapidly growing region is to improve connectivity via technology and multi-modals of transportation and to creatively seek a more livable and affordable community while celebrating our diversity and maintaining our historic resources.
- Ensure long term city planning enabling sustainable growth and development preserving Norcross’s historic and cultural resources and improving on our current transportation and travel options
- Improving Norcross’s connectivity via technology and or apps, virtual meetings, smart city sensors, crowdsourcing ideas, and local social media channels, involving more residents in the planning and decision-making processes within Norcross
- Strengthen partnership with Norcross and GICH (Georgia Initiative for Community Housing) initiative to make Norcross a more livable and affordable community for all its residents regardless of income.
- Work with Norcross Economic Development and Downtown District Authority to advance the cities vision for economic growth and an environment for businesses to prosper and capitalize on our diverse and talented workforce
- Championing real fiscal responsibility within the City of Norcross ensuring we right-size our city programs, projects, and initiatives to our approved budget.