Donate to support our work
Your support can make a huge difference to us
Please donate to support our work in 2020-21
SparkedEcho is a grassroots Community Interest Company, working with some of the most marginalised groups in Kent and Sussex. We use sound-based projects as a tool for social change. We work in partnership with other voluntary sector organisations to bring high quality, exciting music experiences to those who would not normally access them.
- Our projects have reached - children and young people, families, older people, the rurally isolated, disability groups, refugee groups and young people at risk of the criminal justice system
- We have delivered unusual work - from choirs on a moving train and a 'puzzle opera' in living rooms, to an art installation featuring sound recordings from people's gardens.
- We've worked in many places - Seaford, Eastbourne, Queenborough, Ditchling, Folkestone, Gravesend, Gillingham, Sheerness, Rochester, Chatham, Strood, Sittingbourne, Faversham, Hastings, and even neighbouring Thurrock!
Our work relies on a mix of generated income (from event tickets, workshop fees and artist commissions), grants funding (Arts Council England, local authority and community foundations) and private donations. This covers our modest running costs for rent, artist fees, admin, equipment, software and marketing.
All of our sound-based projects work towards these three outcomes:
1. Healthy - participants experience improved health and wellbeing
2. Connected - participants feel more connected to the area they live in
3. Creative - artists design creative activities that are more accessible
Thank you for your support.