Solidarity Drive for Salt Lake Community Mutual Aid
Last January we were forced by the Utah Consumer’s Protection Bureau to cease all forms of fundraising.
We did what countless revolutionaries did to thrive. We turned inward to our collective’s strength to develop projects that emphasized mutual aid. That was possible thanks to community members that contribute each month.
This allowed us to focus 100% of our work on our projects growing and organizing our community to be resilient against the oppression of capitalism.
If you have the means to support us, we encourage you to play your role! We all have something to contribute to the movement and our neighbors. Even $10 a month helps!
By becoming a reoccurring donor, you can help SLCMA do the following:
- Provide hot meals and survival supplies for unhoused neighbors
- Build our community fridge network
- Supply our Gender Affirming Closet with clothing, binders, cosmetics, and more!
- Organize community events
- Distribute disaster supplies (tarps, tents, water storage)