Donate to Park View Community Mission
With 93.5 cents of each dollar going directly to our programs, your donation will help Food for Families, Food for Thought, Park View Cafe, Life Skills Institute, Community Resource Center, and The Clothing Connection.
Your donation could go to......
- helping a family get food for two weeks ($20) with Food for Families
- feeding a child each weekend for a month ($24) with Food for Thought
- providing a warm meal for a neighbor on Wednesday ($5) with the Park View Cafe
- helping a family avoid eviction ($100) with the Community Resource Center
- giving an interview outfit to a neighbor with The Clothing Connection ($50)
- putting a neighbor through Career Essentials with The Life Skills Institute ($45)
Our list could go on, but any amount will help to fulfill our mission of "to restore the lives of families and communities by building relationships and providing life-changing resources"
With caring people like you, we will power forward to fulfill our mission, and monthly giving is the best way to help. Thank you for considering a recurring monthly gift, no matter the size.
Will you make it your mission to help us with ours?
Join us! Together we can have a meaningful, lasting impact on our community.