Our goals are:
- Abolish Nuclear War
- Promote a more peaceful economy
- Bring an end to weapons trafficking
- Encourage non-military solutions to international conflicts
- Promote conflict resolution at all levels.
What we do...
- We lobby for policy changes in Congress, the United Nations, Trenton and in towns like yours
- We educate and publish a hotline on federal legislation and annual voting records for every member of congress on peace and justice issues
- We print fact sheets to better inform the public, hold public meetings on important issues and speak out in the press
- We promote conflict resolution programs in New Jersey Schools and encourage future generations to solve problems
- We organize at the grassroots level to encourage citizens to vote for candidates who support our views on peace and social issues.