Donate to Immanuel Seminary

We want to make it easy for students to be able to afford to further their education. Students pay only 30% of the actual cost for education. The remaining 70% is paid with contributions from churches, individuals like you, and organizations for this mission. This is why we need your help! Join us in the mission of empowering students to further their futures for the Kingdom of God. You can help make a difference in the lives of our students and in the lives of those who will be reached for the Lord through them. 

*All donations are tax deductible*

Choose amount Information Payment
A donor account is created automatically for recurring donations. Account setup info will be emailed to you.
You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time
Please fix the errors above.
CVC CodeThe 3-4 digits on the back of your credit card
Enter the Zip/Postal code for your credit card billing address
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Donate from your bank using Plaid, a secure and encrypted bank transfer service.

You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time