Helps us increase access to local food
Our markets are more than a place to buy groceries – we are growing community through local food.
Community Farmers Markets works to provide access to local food for all, increase living wage for farmers and create safe public spaces.
Over the past ten years, donors like you have helped CFM build community through farmers markets. With your help, we have had some incredible accomplishments:
- CFM operates five weekly markets and five Fresh MARTA markets across Metro Atlanta.
- The Fresh MARTA Markets are the nation’s first transit-oriented food access solution.
- CFM has worked with community partners to educate over 50,000 people about the benefit of growing, cooking, and eating local food.
- CFM supports vendors beyond places to sell their products, by providing mentoring, workshops, grants, online resources, marketing support, and fundraising support.
- Since 2011, CFM has provided over $500,000 in double SNAP, doubling the purchasing power for families and income for farmers.
CFM cannot do our good work without your help. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution today!