Support the development of Dododex!
If you'd like to support the development of the app, your donations will go towards the following:
- Hosting (majority of Dododex's costs -- Dododex gets a lot of traffic!)
- Cost of running Dododex's Google Home integration.
- Software and service costs
- App store and other related fees
- Domain registration fees
- Contractor / freelancer costs. While this is not common, it will likely become more common in the future. Dododex sometimes pays developers or other talent to help offset the workload.
Note: Dododex not a charitable organization, nor is legally defined as company. It is a sole proprietorship of Dan Leveille, the developer of the app.