Shifting our perspectives, incentives and narratives to a sustainable food system which promotes Zero Waste, and Zero Hunger, fills us with passion, purpose and value. But our mission day after day cannot happen without donors like YOU. Your essential support keeps food on our table, so we can put it on others.
When you contribute to SkyFarms, you are supporting the continued building of a global network of volunteers, stakeholders and citizens who are sharing resources to create local food security in their own community. You are investing in open-source innovation, that allows access to agriculture information, technology and connections so that anyone, anywhere, can start or get involved in SMART farming projects, anytime.
You can support the use of collective intelligence to solve the worlds food crisis, which leaves a billion hungry, and is destroying our planet.
We are working with programmers, farmers, educators, influencers from 20 different countries, dedicated to developing the free technology that will move consumers to food citizens, which can be replicated, and scaled as a food security model in any community.
We are rooting for youth, women, veterans, disadvantaged, disabled, disenfranchised and underserved; all who belong at our table, in our family, and on our farms.
Join our list of growing seed sponsors who are making an impact in their local community and the world abroad to generate access to sustainable agriculture!
WHAT DOES YOUR CONTRIBUTION GROW TOWARD?
- Hire/Freelance Areas: HR/Community Recruiter-Engager, Financial, Educational, Sales & Marketing, IT Programme/Developer, AgTech Specialist, Data-Network and/or Social Science
- UX upgrade: Mapping Data, Match-Search Marketplace, Expanding MOOC & Github
- Coding For Crops: Mapping, App, MOOC, AgLab Software, Hack-A-Thon
- AgLab 2021 Tour - Recruit and Replicate "Ag Impact Makers"
- Developing our SMART Ag Virtual Learning Tool
- Solidify Partnerships, and preferred sales channels
- Future Fundraising Rounds
- Marketing and Promotions to Grow Community, Stakeholders & Volunteers