CRAG Vermont Annual Membership
Join as a One-Time Annual Member
Annual Members make the work of CRAG Vermont possible. By offering your support you give us the security to move forward with amazing projects for the community.
As a Member, your donation goes immediately into the protecting of climbing in Vermont.
Annual Member benefits include:
- Appalachian Outdoors: 15% off anything in their online store using your member coupon code.
- Climb High: 25% off regularly priced items, some restrictions apply
- ClimbStuff.com: 20% off all regularly priced items with CRAG Vermont member code. Plus, 5% of your order is donated back to CRAG-VT!
- EMS: 20% off on club days.
- Outdoor Gear Exchange: 15% off on club days (10% off consignment items) with an additional 5% donation going to CRAG-VT on those days.
Guided Climbing and Climbing Instruction Discounts
- Adventure Spirit Rock+Ice+Alpine Experiences: 10% off the first day of rock, ice, or alpine guiding/instruction.
- Remarkably Human Adventures: 10% off any program, guided experience, adventure or course.
Indoor Climbing / Gym Discounts
- Petra Cliffs: 20% off pre-paid memberships of 3 months or longer (does not apply to EFTs); $5 bouldering on Tuesdays!; 1st Monday of the month, CRAG-VT members bring a friend for free (does not include rental gear or instruction).
- MetroRock Burlington, VT: Student rate for all CRAG-VT members for day passes and memberships. NOTE: EFT fee is waived on first time activation only.
- Access and invitations to CRAG Vermont Events, featuring climbing, activities, speakers, contests and more.
Third-Thursday Member Meet-ups
- During the cooler months, this means free climbing for CRAG Vermont members on the third Thursday of the month at one of the local gyms (gym selection rotates every month), and during good weather, we all meet at a local crag.
Invitation to Monthly Meetings
- Keep up with the current state of climbing, access and development. Lend your opinions, knowledge and insight and help to directly steer the future of Vermont climbing.
Annual Tax Receipt
- Your membership is tax deductible!