You can help Concrete Jungle meet food-insecure families where they are with access to the freshest, healthiest produce possible.
Your donation will support our community volunteers and staff in this important work:
- Harvesting and distributing produce from local underutilized trees and regional farms
- Leveraging community partnerships to purchase discounted excess produce from local farms
- Providing classes on preparing nutritious recipes
- Maintaining our urban farm, where volunteers help us grow and harvest 5,000 lbs of food annually
- Helping reduce the incidence of diet-related chronic disease among food insecure families
- Reducing negative climate impacts of food waste
Your financial support will truly make a difference by helping improve our clients’ health and quality of life.