The CL Scholars™ Fund
The backbone of the Coach Lain™ brand has always been to seek how we can add value to the lives of those who need our help. We work with hundreds of dedicated, hard-working athletes each and every year. Among them are a select handful who have seen troubles and financial hardships most adults will never know in their lifetime. As the reach and influence of our brand continues to grow, we find ourselves wanting to give back in a major way to those die-hard athletes who shouldn't have to choose between life and the sport that they love.
The CL Scholars™ Fund is a scholarship fund for supporting the families of those dedicated athletes, in need of financial assistance. This fund provides three awardees with full-ride scholarships for their competitive cheer season, as well as any educational assistance they require throughout the school year. They will also receive all tumbling lessons for their team free for the duration of their cheer season.
A Few Details About the Scholarships:
• Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Applicants must be current Coach Lain athletes, participating in one of our weekly classes.
• Regular attendance to all scheduled school and tumbling classes
• Extracurricular involvement in their community or school
• The application process will include an essay, character reference, as well as regular progress reports from teachers and cheer coaches.