Christmas in July
Make it their best summer yet!
Five Acres children have been sheltering in place for two months having had their school year disrupted like other students. Residential staff and our mental health teams have continued showing up to work daily, providing academic instruction, offering fun and engaging activities, and supporting their socio-emotional needs. We want to bring some holiday cheer in the middle of summer!
We're looking for Santa's helpers to help our staff provide programming for our 5A children that starts in the morning until they lay their heads on the pillows at night.
Help us during these "extended summer months" as we continue to find fun activities that will create childhood memories. Below are some much-needed summer items and activities to keep them entertained and make it their best summer yet!
- Slip 'n' Slides
- Bounce houses
- Kid-friendly DVDs
- Educational supplies (line paper, pencils, pens, notepads, journals, etc.)
- Summer arts & crafts (glue sticks, crayons, coloring books, felt, paper, markers, etc.)
- Funds for streaming movie services
- Summer snacks (chips, granola bars, ice cream, popcorn, juice boxes, etc.)
- Inside games (LEGO®, deck of cards, board games, toy race cars, etc.)
- Outside games (chalk, scooters, bikes, skates, water balloons, footballs, jump ropes, etc.)
CHECK OUT OUR AMAZON WISH LIST
order and ship items to:
Five Acres c/o Stephanie Perez
760 W. Mountain View St.
Altadena, CA 91001
email e-gift cards to:
Our elves will be ready to accept curbside donations on the following days:
Wednesday, June 10 from 11 a.m. - 1p .m.
Thursday, June 11 from 4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, June 17 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Thursday, June 18 from 4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thank you so much for considering to be a Santa's helper to support our extended summer for the kids. Should you have questions, call Stephanie Perez at 626-379-2953 or [email protected].