Support Your Caroline County Historical Society and the Digital History Project
Support the Caroline Digital History Project with a one-time donation of $10 or more.
Or become a sustaining member of the Caroline County Historical Society with your monthly (recurring) donation - as little as $10 per month.
Caroline County Historical Society, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for profit corporation. All donations are tax deductible.
Your donation keeps this work going:
Caroline Digital History Project
- Website hosting, online (cloud) archive, digital mapping platform.
- Archiving, protecting, and indexing hundreds of research projects and thousands of historical documents.
- Publishing searchable online indexes and documents.
Museum of Rural Life
- Help maintain our exhibits.
- Keep our Museum open for visitors.
Protect, preserve, and document the Tuckahoe Neck Quaker Meetinghouse and many other historic buildings in Caroline County.