Catholic Mass Times in Lent
An Important Lent Message about the Catholic Mass Times App
I am Pablo Licheri, founder and main donor of this project, and I want to thank you for coming to this page.
Lent is here, a 40-day season of preparation to celebrate Our Lord Jesus Christ’s Resurrection at Easter.
It's a period of prayer, fasting, and almsgiving. We are called not only to abstain from luxuries during Lent but to a true inner conversion of heart as we seek to follow Christ's will more faithfully.
I want you to know that Catholic Mass TImes is helping hundreds of thousands of Catholics along their 40-day Lenten journey to Jesus. Here is behind the scenes of three actions we are doing:
Listing all Catholic Churches in the USA: we have been working hard these last months adding hundreds of US churches each week to the app. We currently list all churches where 93% of US Catholics live. We are working on listing the 50 dioceses where the remaining 7% live. We hope to finish this task during Lent.
Upgrading the app with two search filters: we are adding a new search feature to allow filtering Mass times by day and time in two screens. These features were the most voted by our users in the most recent survey. As I write this email, two developers and I diligently work on the data processes.
This Lenten season, I ask that you include Catholic Mass Times in your almsgiving. Because you know the benefit of using the Catholic Mass Times app, I invite you to support our work.
Your financial contribution helps us improve the app, serve more parishes, reach more Catholics, and make the sacraments more accessible to every Catholic, everywhere they live and everywhere they go!
I ask that you help us do all of this by donating today.
With your cooperation, we will make this Lent the season that Mass attendance (facilitated by our app) achieves record levels, and we will all be closer to God as we are today.
Thank you for being part of our mission to spread the Gospel to all nations.
May God bless you,
What previous donors said when asked why they support us:
"Help keep active and improve a service that I consider very important for Catholics."
"Love the app!"
"I believe in your work."
"Facilitating the participation of people in the single greatest event of all time."
"I just find the app extremely helpful."
"Great initiatives need support."
"It’s a very good cause, and I need to go to Mass every Sunday no matter where in the world I am."
"I really appreciate this service and would like to see some tweaking occur."
"Big fan of the app!"
"I use the app nearly on a daily basis to find masses in Madrid and when I have to travel due to work."
"This is the first time I see this email about donating for the app and I use it almost every week. So I just wanted to contribute a bit."
"I have used the app many times as I travel and when I do I need to find the nearest catholic church to attend Mass."
"It has helped me many times to find mass in different places."
"It’s very helpful to have updated info about churches around the world. I use the app often, thank you!"
"I use this app and I want to help"
"I travel a lot, and daily Mass is essential in my schedule and lodgment planning. All my activities come after the daily Mass is granted. Then your app became essential to me and others in a similar situation."
"To thank you for the information"
"I travel a lot and I attend mass daily every where I go. So this app is for me fantastic and very accurate. Thank you very much for helping me find masses around the world."
"Thanks to your app, I have been able to find mass in so many places, when on vacation or in my own city! Mass is Jesus giving himself to us, and everything that facilitates us participating in Mass is worthwhile."
"None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful." – Mother Teresa