Candorful Veterans Day to Giving Tuesday Campaign 2020
2020 has been a BIG year for Candorful. Our impact has grown and we're hoping you can help it grow even more. Please consider a donation so that we can continue to provide this service for free to veterans, transitioning military and military spouses.
- We have supported over 1000 veterans and military spouses with over 2500 coaching sessions.
- Our Candorful Coaching Team Community has grown to 70 from all over the US; coast to coast!
- Interview Coaching sessions were delivered to US Soldiers actively serving in Afghanistan, Syria, Japan, Germany and France and from Virginia to Hawaii! Any place, at any time...
- During this uncertain time of Covid19 we were able to leverage our digital (but live) business model to support transition partners Hiring Our Heroes and USO Pathfinder with remote interview webinars as they made their transition to digital.
- We are humbled by a Net Promoter Score of 99 (NPS measures how likely you are to recommend us to your colleagues.)
- Our Candorful Alum have a job offer yield that is 2.5x industry average according to our recent analysis.
Our goal is to grow to supporting 7500 transitioning military, veterans and military spouses EVERY year. Help us raise funds to complete our new technology platform and fund it's support.
Candorful provides realistic, face-to-face job interview practice and coaching for veterans and military spouses so they can build job interview skills and confidence.
Every $150 donated provides a job interview coaching session and practice. And if $150 isn't in your budget, that's ok, we are grateful for the donation you can afford!
Help Candorful Help Veterans! Candorful is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and your donation will help us scale to help more veterans and military spouses prepare for job interviews. Let's help them Nail That Interview!