Plastic-Free Canary Islands - Donors
Choose amount Information Payment
Canarias Libre de Plásticos is a non-profit association that aims to reduce the environmental impact of plastics through action, awareness and broadcasting. To do this we have several lines of action:
- Beach clean-ups
Social Media Campaigns
Presence in Events and Festivals
Cooperation with other international, national and regional environmental NGOs
Collaboration with research groups (Las Palmas University and La Laguna University)
- More than 60 beach clean-ups around the Canary Islands.
- 750 awareness-raising lectures in schools with an average rating of 9.6 / 10.0.
- More than 26K followers on social media.
- Support for the outreach work of the scientific community in the Canary Islands with more than 100 publications on progress in the fight against plastic pollution in the oceans.
- Awareness-raising workshops for more than 3,000 children and young people aged between 8 and 18.
- Participation in more than 20 festivals, fairs and events to provide information.
- Collaboration with the Government of the Canary Islands and other entities in awareness-raising projects.
- Intervention in all media: Blogs, digital and traditional newspapers, radio, regional and national television, and other platforms.