1. Entry to the Raffle is available only to persons over the age of 18. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide proof of age and /or identity.
2. Employees and relatives of employees of the Exodus Alliance member organizations and any entities affiliated or related to the Exodus Alliance shall not be eligible to enter the giveaway. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
3. The giveaway kickoff shall take place 7pm GMT on August 17 2021. The announcement of the winners will take place during the week of Kwanzaa December 26-31, 2021. This is referred to as the Promotional Period.
4. Each entrant shall be entitled to make unlimited entries throughout the Promotional Period by purchasing a commemorative personalized engraved brick that will be placed in the Alkebulan City Park at www.SankofaRepat.com, www.MadeInAfricaProject.com, Alkebulan.City and www.BSANI.org. In the event that Exodus Alliance deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad
faith with respect to the Promotion, such entrant shall be excluded from the giveawayand consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below.
5. In order to enter the giveawayeach entrant shall submit their first name, last name, email address and phone number when purchasing the commemorative personalized engraved brick.
6. The prizes for winning the giveawayshall be as follows: Grande Prize: Two Bedroom house in Ghana, First Prize: $100,000 in LUMI Digital Currency, Second Prize: 300 m2 plot of buildable land, Third Prize: One Year free rent of two bedroom apartment in either Gambia, Senegal, Sierra Leone or Ghana, Fourth Prize: Two week retreat Fifth Prize: Airfare for two to Africa.
7. Winner specifically acknowledges that winner shall be responsible for the payment of all tax, title fees, license
fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute,
regulation or otherwise.
8. Exodus Alliance shall notify winners via email within ten (10) business days of the giveaway.
9. Exodus Alliance’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
10. Your participation in the giveawayis deemed your agreement that Exodus Alliance may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant Exodus Alliance the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against Exodus Alliance in this regard.
11. The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
12. By entering the giveaway, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Raffle and the awarding of the Prize.
13. By entering the giveawayeach entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Exodus Alliance, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the giveawayor the acceptance of the Prize.
14. The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
15. Exodus Alliance. reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
16. Exodus Alliance reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the giveawayis not capable of being conducted as specified.
17. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Senegal and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the courts in Dakar Senegal.