1. I am a citizen or permanent resident in the United States.
2. The funds I am contributing are my own personal funds and not those of another person.
3. My contribution is not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, organization or national bank.
4. I am not a federal contractor.
5. I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
6. I affirm that I am making this contribution via my personal credit or debit card for which I have a legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another person.
7. I am at least 18 years of age.
8. Contributions are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. All contributions are subject to the limitations of the Federal Election Campaign Act. Only personal and PAC checks or personal credit cards are acceptable. Individuals can give $2,700 to the primary and $2,700 to the general election. A couple can give $5,400 to the primary and $5,400 to the general election. Qualified federal PACS may contribute $5,000 per election and non-qualified federal PACS may contribute $2,600 per election. CONTRIBUTIONS MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED FROM CORPORATIONS, LABOR ORGANIZATIONS, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS OR FROM FOREIGN NATIONALS UNLESS THEY ARE RESIDENT ALIENS (GREEN CARD HOLDERS). FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS REIMBURSING DONORS FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS.