Blundi and McCartney for LMT
Suzanne Blundi and James McCartney are running for election to the Lower Makefield Township Board of Supervisors. Your contribution to Blundi and McCartney for LMT helps us to reach and inform voters so we can win in November. Thank you!
If you are self-employed, please list the name of the entity that is on your paycheck, and list your actual line of work or type of business. Partners of Partnerships and Members of LLC's should contribute individually, instead of through their respective business entity.
By donating you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
• I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
• This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
• This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
• This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
• I am at least eighteen years old.
Paid for and authorized by Blundi and McCartney for LMT.