BAFTA New York : Access for All
BAFTA champions creativity, opportunity and social change for all through the transformative power of film, games and television. We are a leading global charitable institution that creates and supports development opportunities by shining a light on talented individuals from all backgrounds, demographics and personal circumstance.
BAFTA’s ongoing work in New York supports the next generation of the creative community in a number of ways. We foster the growth of emerging talent through a variety of key initiatives ranging from workshops for students from and in underserved communities to seminars led by industry leaders to scholarships to help film, television and games students further their education.
This year, our world changed and we are facing challenges that we never could have imagined . Now more than ever, it is vital that we continue our commitment to delivering on our Access for All initiative.
Access for All 2020 includes:
- Underwriting eight scholarships
- Delivering mentorship and networking for career starters.
- Professional development virtual seminars and discussions.
- The extension of the BAFTA Newcomers Program to NYC.
- Supporting a digital storytelling workshop for high school students in under-served communities in New York.
By donating today, you will help to ensure that these programs are able to continue and support the next generation of creators and storytellers in the entertainment industry.