Make a Gift - Support NAS Babies
Sensitive Treatment, Education and Parenting Support
“Helping babies and their families recover one step at a time.”
Unit dedicated to the care of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS) infants:
Your gift will help us provide this secure, sensitive, therapeutic environment to be specifically designed for the appropriate care of the NAS population:
· low light.
· decreased stimulation.
Specialized nursing care specific for the NAS population which would include:
· ongoing standardized assessments,
· appropriate therapeutic holding techniques with the infants, cluster care and minimal stimulation.
· Physician directed nutrition, individualized care and pharmacological therapy for the treatment of NAS symptomology.
· Educational opportunities for the infants’ parents/caregivers.
· Consultation of Social Services, Physical Therapy, or other services/specialties for ongoing support, resources, teaching, referrals and discharge planning.