Become an Arc-itect to Build a Community of Inclusion!!
Arc-itects are a steadfast community of donors whose commitment to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities creates a lifeline. Its members provide steady reliable funding that allows The Arc of King County to be there for people with I/DD and their family members – building the foundations of a community of inclusion.
Why become an Arc-itect:
- Provide the steady funding that allows The Arc of King County to be on call for individuals and their families
- Lower administrative costs so more resources go directly to the community we serve
- Ensure that we are able to provide programming, advocacy, and information and referral month after month
Benefits for our Arc-itects:
- A designated staff member (Madeline Njos) who acts as your point of contact
- Being part of a passionate community of champions for inclusion
- First invitations to fundraising events
- An annual statement to assist in tax preparation
Thank YOU for giving. Your gift makes the difference, because everyone deserves to be included.