2019 Mixed Faith Marriage Retreat (April 12-13, Salt Lake City)
Thank you for your interest in registering for the April 2019 Mixed Faith Marriage retreat. Details are as follows:
WHO: This retreat will be co-led by Dr. Julie de Azevedo-Hanks (active Mormon) and Dr. John Dehlin (post-Mormon).
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT (we will send venue address to all registered participants).
WHEN: Friday, April 12th - Saturday, April 13th
COST: $399 per couple.
- Understanding Emotional Intimacy
- Attachment Styles
- Cycle of Disconnection
- Navigating and Negotiating Conflict
- Raising Children in a Mixed Faith Marriage
- Communicating with Extended Family
- Building Common Values
- Finding Community/Support
If you are unable to afford the registration fee, scholarship support may be available. Apply for a scholarship here.
To donate to our scholarship fund click here.