Support Councilman Anil Beephan
Support Councilman Anil "A.J." Beephan as he continues to serve the residents of East Fishkill.
In March of 2018, Anil was appointed to the East Fishkill Town Council to fill the seat vacated by Nicolas D’Alessandro when he became town supervisor. He was then successfully elected in November of 2018 to complete the term.
Councilman Beephan must now run in the 2019 election cycle for the full 4-year term.
About Councilman Anil Beephan:
• A Long-Time Resident of East Fishkill.
• Incumbent Town Board Member
• Public Relations Associate at a Private Firm
• Former Community Representative for a New York State Senator.
• Former Volunteer Firefighter with over 6 Years of Service to the Residents of East Fishkill
• Actively Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Management.
• Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science.
• Continue to Fight Excess Spending
• Continue to Combat the Opioid Crisis
• Continue to Support Our Emergency Services
• Focus Funding on Rebuilding Failing Infrastructure, Such As Town Roads.
• Promote Policies That Encourage Private Sector Economic Development