Age Limit: 7 to 15 years
Class Hours: Saturdays from 9 - 12 PM
Curriculum: Memorize Quran, Learn about Islam and Imaan, develop Akhlaq(Good qualities and manners), learn simple Ahadeeth and Tareekh (Islamic History) using the Tas-heel Series.
9:00 AM – 9:10 AM
9:10 AM – 10:20 AM
10:20 AM –10:40 AM
10:40 AM – 12:00 AM
Aqaaid / Fiqh / Akhlaaq / Ahadeeth / Islamic History
- Assembly: Reading morning / evening Adhkar, short reminders (study guidelines, techniques and how to develop self-discipline)
- Daily Lesson: Nazira (Tajweedi Qaida, Quran reading) and Hifz.
- Review/Hifz: Review previous lesson for advanced students / Hifz of short surahs for the reading students.
- Tas-heel Book Series:
- Tas-heelul Aqaaid: Our faith is based on the unseen, as taught to us by Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ). We can only be true Muslims if our beliefs are in accordance with the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ). (Five Pillars of Islam)
- Tas-heelul Ahaadeth: Ahaadeth and memorization.
- Tas-heelul Akhlaq: Akhlaaq and Adaab of Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ).
- Tas-heelul Fiqh: Teach Fiqh (Faraaid, wajebaat of wudu , Salat and Ghusl and Salatul Eid , Salatul Janaza and etc .)
- Tas-heelul Taareekh: Life of Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) and stories of Sahaaba رضي الله عنهم
If you need financial assistance, please contact Mufti Faizullah at (210) 966-6519 or firstname.lastname@example.org