AIC General Fund
Donations to the Al-Huda Islamic Center general fund will go towards running essential community services and investing in projects including the future operation of the masjid. In the short term, money will be used for renting the space in downtown (Moosalla Noor) and various programming and organizational expenses. These include:
- Moosalla Noor – Our temporary location, a space rented in downtown Ithaca for gathering and prayers and conducting our operations.
- Children Islamic School – children gather once a week to learn Arabic, read Quran, and learn various Islamic topics
- Outreach activities – this includes open houses and other programs to engage the broader Ithaca community about Islam
- Monthly potlucks – community members come together to sit in each other’s company and enjoy food
- Organizational expenses – donation processing fees, utility bills, legal fees, accounting fees, office and stationary supplies, toiletries, etc.
- Operations of the future masjid – inshaa’Allah