Animal Hospice Group Giving Tree
Hello Animal Lovers Community!
Please consider donating toward Animal Hospice Group's cause during this Season of Giving and Year-end Charitable Giving.
We have started the groundwork and we need your help! All proceeds will benefit the development and daily operating expenses* to support the non-profit AHG Helpline for our Advisors (Interns), Senior Advisors (mentors), and most importantly the animal caregivers who seek our animal hospice guidance.
What if we all came together to support the AHG Helpline? There is a connection to be had...we all could be Animal Hospice Helpline Heroes! Become a Helpline Hero by showing your support! Donate today! Every little bit counts. The AHG Helpline will be coming soon with the combined efforts of our Helpline Heroes!
Your donation(s) is tax deductible. The Animal Hospice Group is in affiliation with BrightHaven Inc., a CA 501[c]3 Corporation.
Make a selection for eGiving on our tree of donation levels:
- $25 Donation = covers 1 year for the AHG Helpline toll-free phone number expense
- $50 Donation = covers daily incoming and outgoing AHG Helpline phone call minutes with caregivers needing assistance
- $150 Donation = helps with AHG Helpline monthly Advisor account expenses
- $300 Donation = funds both the AHG Helpline monthly Advisor and Senior Advisor accounts
- $1,500 Donation = sponsors the discounts toward our Animal Hospice Certified Organization (AHCO) Program for 4 of their staff/volunteers to become certified
- $3,500 Donation = keeps the Helpline operating for over 6 months!
Every contribution makes a difference and every donor is appreciated for his or her sacrifice. Simply fill out the mini form on this page to donate with a credit card or PayPal. To learn more about the AHG Helpline, please click here. Thank you for joining us in this great cause.
* Incoming and outgoing phone call minutes and agent accounts for the AHG Helpline. Applications integrated within the Helpline software. Plus, funds to apply a 20%-50% discount toward our certification program for up to 2 non-profit organizations (4 staff/volunteers). Our goal for this season is to raise $13,000.
Copyright © The Animal Hospice Group in affiliation with BrightHaven Inc., a CA 501[c]3 Corporation.