Aggie Pride Membership - Monthly Donation
Aggie Pride is the LGBTQ and Ally Network of Texas A&M University. Please join as a paid member to support Aggie Pride's programs and the resources we provide for LGBTQ+ Aggies. Without your support, Aggie Pride would not exist and we would not be able to support LGBTQ+ Aggies both in Aggieland and around the world. One hundred percent of all donations to Aggie Pride go to support LGBTQ+ Aggies.
If you make a recurring donation of $25 per month or higher BEFORE OCT 2, then you're guaranteed to get one of our 2019 Aggie Pride Reunion Tailgate t-shirts! These fabulous shirts are designed by Ryan Cano '12 and inspired by the famous queer artist Keith Haring. See the artwork mockup below.
Your donation will allow us to:
- Provide an emergency fund that helps LGBTQ+ Aggies cut off by family or dealing with other financial hardship
- Establish a scholarship for LGBTQ+ Aggie leaders who are working to support the LGBTQ+ community
- Host the annual LGBTQ+ Reunion and Tailgate on campus
- Coordinate career resources and an LGBTQ+ Career Fair for Aggies
- Cover expenses to allow Aggies to participate in annual Pride festivals and parades (including Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and more)
- Establish Aggie Pride chapters in multiple cities, so LGBTQ+ Aggies can network, connect, and support each other regardless of where life takes them
Please help Aggies Pride, so we can help our LGBTQ+ Aggie Family in many ways. The membership donation levels are based off the Aggie Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Respect, Excellence, Selfless Service, and Leadership.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. If you would like to make a one-time donation, visit this page. (If you donate one-time $250+ you will get the LGBTQ TAILGATE shirt.)
Thanks and Gig 'em!