Together we can create transformational change for people with Alzheimer’s, ALS, Huntington’s, MS and Parkinson’s!
We are so grateful for your commitment to people with Alzheimer’s, ALS, Huntington’s, MS and Parkinson’s! We hope you’ll join us Giving Tuesday with an investment in better lives for people with neurodegenerative diseases.
We’ve all experienced far too much isolation this year. For people living with our five diagnoses, isolation isn’t just a mental health concern—it can worsen symptoms and cut off access to vital services. With your Giving Tuesday gift, you’ll be supporting the people who use programming we supported during the COVID-19 crisis:
- Keeping people with Parkinson’s connected and moving during stay-at-home orders with Zoom exercise classes through Adira funding to InMotion.
- Building a resource directory for people with neurodegenerative diseases with Virginia Navigator.
- Giving hope through education to the post-COVID influx of people seeking Social Security Disability Insurance at Huntington’s Disease Society of America.
Help us reach our Giving Tuesday goal! Our goal is to raise $10,000 so we can expand our community and reach more people who need it. That could happen if:
- 400 friends donate just $25 each
- 200 people each give $50
- 100 gifts come in of $100 each!
Make a donation today to support the services people with Alzheimer’s, ALS, Huntington’s, MS and Parkinson’s need right now!