ACFS Texas - Strong
Alliance Child & Family Solutions ("ACFS") provides life changing mental health counseling services to the people of Texas. In these unprecedented times, ACFS has acted decisively to expand our teletherapy program so we can continue delivering critical therapeutic support directly into the homes and lives of Texans across the state.
Here is just a little of what we do every day:
- Offering hope and prevention for a Texan at risk of suicide;
- Teaching coping mechanisms for a teenager suffering from anxiety and panic attacks;
- Providing guidance and skills for a parent suffering from clinical depression;
- Strengthening self-esteem and resilience for a trauma victim with PTSD;
- Improving communication for a family struggling to connect or handle a new diagnosis;
- ....and SO much more!
We believe that no child, adult, or family should have to forgo that therapy because of inability to pay. It is for this reason we launched our Covid19 Hardship Program, providing FREE TELEHEALTH COUNSELING SERVICES for Texans experiencing hardship due to Covid19.
We meet Texans where they are at by sending therapists virtually to help people who are struggling. But we cannot do it alone - we need your help.