September 21st is the International Day of Peace. To honor that day, we are asking for a donation of $21.
Here are 21 important things your donation will support:
Starting new Peace Village camps across the country Supporting camp directors with new lesson plans every year
3. Creating After School curricula
4. Creating In-School curricula
5. Providing classroom instruction
6. Offering teacher trainings
7. Facilitating school assemblies
8. Working with service organizations like Rotary to increase the peace footprint
9. Building a Peace Village camp in Kenya
10. Working towards more peace education and camps in East Africa
11. Providing workshops and learning opportunities for communities
12. Working to build up and support those working with refugees
13. Teaching yoga to children, youth, and families.
14. Providing Family workshops
15. Expanding teen leadership programming
16. Working toward camps in Jamaica
17. Partnering with other peace organizations to spread the message of peace worldwide
18. Teaching Media Literacy
19. Teaching Mindfulness
20. Teaching Connection to Nature
21. Teaching Nonviolent Conflict Resolution
If one or more of these 21 reasons makes sense to you, then please donate today.