Heart & Soul of SPLC Campaign
As we approach the end of 2018, SPLC's Board and staff wish to thank you for all that you have done to help the SPLC community grow. You are the heart and soul of the Council. Thanks to you, in 2018 we:
- Introduced thousands of purchasing, sustainability, and other professionals to the opportunity to make professionally-managed purchasing a powerful force for good in the world, by organizing presentations for dozens of conferences, workshops, and webinars.
- Coached hundreds of organizations on how to strengthen their sustainable purchasing efforts.
- Released a number of new tools and resources, such as:
- Category strategy executive summaries
- Recommendations for supplier sustainability rating tools
- A Sustainable Supplier Development Toolkit
- A Program Policy Template & Handbook
- BENCHMARK Quick Assessment and 1-pager
- 40 new case studies
- Convened the largest multi-sector, multi-issue, and multi-regional conference focused on sustainable purchasing
- Hosted a dozen webinars and sharing calls, reaching thousands of people
- Grew the Council by 49 new organizational members and added several hundred more professionals to our online member community.
- Recognized sustainable purchasing leaders with our annual awards program
Together we are advancing the sustainability of procurement and supply chains in both the public and private sectors!
Many of us take time at the end of the year to complete our own personal charitable gifts. If you are in that process, SPLC's Board and Staff would like to ask that you consider adding SPLC to your list of the nonprofits that you plan to support. Contributions invested in the Council have a high return on investment for people and the planet because every dollar we spend is focused on positively influencing billions of dollars in spending by organizations, and the associated social and environmental impacts of that purchasing. Any amount will be helpful in advancing our shared journey to create a healthier planet through sustainable procurement and supply chain management.
Please take a moment to make a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE donation using this form, which supports credit card, check, and corporate matching donations.
With your support we can make 2019 a game-changing year for SPLC and the sustainable purchasing movement.
We look forward to continuing our collaborative journey with you in 2019!
SPLC's Board and Staff