2019 Salt Lake City, Utah Mormon Faith Crisis Workshop (March 9)
Thank you for your interest in registering for the 2019 Mormon Faith Crisis Salt Lake City, Utah workshop. Details are as follows:
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT (we will send venue address to all registered participants).
WHEN: Saturday, March 9th, 9am-2pm
COST: $125 per person – lunch is included.
- Navigating a religious faith crisis.
- Communicating with believing family and friends.
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage.
- Healthy marriage/relationships/intimacy.
- Improving your mental and spiritual health.
- Finding community after a faith crisis.
- Raising healthy children after a faith crisis.
For the workshop agenda click here.
If you are unable to afford the registration fee, scholarship support may be available. Apply for a scholarship here.
To donate to our scholarship fund click here.
Note: We will likely need at least 20 people to register for this event to make it financially feasible. If we are not able to obtain enough registrants there is a small chance that we will need to cancel the event, but if we do, we will refund all of the registration payments. Please share with friends/family/ward members to help us meet the minimum. Thanks!