2019 Giving- Change is Simple



To make giving easier, we invite you to join our NEW Monthly Giving Program. For example:


  • $20/month funds 5 new students

  • $50/month funds 12 new students, and 

  • $85/month makes you a ChangeMaker and funds an entire classroom for a year! 

You’ll provide essential funding that will allow expansion into more underserved schools during the 2019-2020 school year. Just 25% of the cost of the program is paid by schools; the remaining 75% is funded through the generous support of people like you. 




Choose amount Information Payment
A donor account is created automatically for recurring donations. Account setup info will be emailed to you.
You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time
Choose your country
    Choose your state / province
      Please fix the errors above.
      The 3-4 digits on the back of your credit card
      Enter the Zip/Postal code for your credit card billing address
      Donate from your bank using Plaid, a secure and encrypted bank transfer service.

      You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time


      Change is Simple, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. EIN 45-1463482. All contributions are tax deductible and will not be given in exchange for any goods or services.
      0F2B5B