Join the league of 1000 HAHAs
How can you help create education for the 21st century?
By supporting HAHA Academy and joining the league of 1000 HAHAs, you can help co-create and redefine what education means today: not only for yourself and those you care about, but for every single person on the planet who chooses to learn whatever they want, however suits them, whenever they can.
We’re not interested in being some rich guy’s pet project. We’re not interested in being some politician or bureaucrat’s cause du jour. The majority of projects today that actively pursue or accept public or private grants relinquish their autonomy and ability to continue innovating and functioning long-term without external support. Fuck that.
We’re interested in education without centralised structures, without elites, without profit motives, without hierarchy, and we want to do it independently. And we can do all of this with just a little help from our friends: €5 a month from 1000 friends to be exact.
HAHA is a non-profit organisation registered in Estonia, and after you join the league of 1000 HAHAs we'll be in touch about the opportunity of becoming an official member of the association and participating in important decisions (in which case your donation will count as your membership dues). The objectives of HAHA are:
- To promote open access to human knowledge and education for all.
- To operate free online platforms for individuals worldwide to:
- Collect, organise and preserve educational content;
- Find the most relevant resources and mentors for their specific needs;
- Assess their knowledge, conduct their lifelong education, and gain accreditations;
- Share their own knowledge and experience with the world.
- To research, fund, develop, and provide educational technology.
- To increase the awareness of all the above, and promote its use and development.
Please support the effort and join the league of 1000 HAHAs. If you're unable to contribute monthly, you can also make a one-time donation.
Of course, you don't need to donate to contribute and participate, you can help improve the taxonomy, curate educational resources on HAHA, or get involved in other ways.
At the end of the day, we’re doing it all for the HAHAs. The more, the merrier. Join us!